You can send your Resume for the following position.
We are Hiring
For our nectarwinenyc.com, we are hiring some people to grow our organization and provide the best value to the people related to wine and its various other components.
Visit our Contact page. To connect with Us and send you resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Social Media Manager
- Manage all social posts across all platforms of nectarwinenyc
- Create, publish, and share content across all social platforms by understanding and maintaining the content that keeps people engaged.
- Work with the Graphics Department/Content Department on designing visual posts.
- Create and implement editorial calendars.
- Expert knowledge of Instagram Facebook and YouTube and a proven track record of running a successful brand on these platforms
- Ability to set goals, track progress and adjust accordingly if KPIs are not met
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally with a team
- Ability to work evenings. Weekends, based on business needs.
- Mentorship and support from some of the most experienced minds in the space and the opportunity to work on leading brands in gaming.
- You will have an opportunity to work every day with a team of smart, hungry, and humble gamers & entrepreneurs.
Post: Content Mananger at Nectarwinenyc
What you will do
- Build, own, and manage the content calendar from concept through execution.
- Drive website traffic, increase conversion and improve engagement.
- Craft beautiful & engaging copy across blog, website, product, & marketing materials.
- Orchestrating content strategy to support both a product-led & sales-led growth.
- Attract & engage great talent to grow our team of talented writers & designers.
- Provide a clear tone of voice & ensure brand consistency across our communications.
- Demonstrated success in creating a variety of cross-channel content assets for a B2B or technology company
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Ability to analyze and report campaign performance to the team
· Regular feedback – great work is rewarded!
· Fun events for loopers, friends, and family!
· Reimbursement for learning – books, courses, conferences, etc.